Freyr presents the Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Market Intelligence Reports covering Seven Sub Sahara Africa countries.
The reports provide the latest insights, analysis and forecasts within the Sub Sahara Africa Region at the country level, with a practical evaluation of new market opportunities and risks. The reports are rich in statistics and comprehensively cover the macro and micro Regulatory market scope to present the diverse regional pharmaceutical environments and offer the larger national picture.
The reports will help to
- Improve new market expansion planning with key regional and sector focused market insights
- Take well-informed decisions with key Regulatory data and detailed Regulatory market analysis
- Understand the competitors, their product strategy and market position
- De-risk the market strategy by comparing the strengths and weaknesses of the country’s market
SSA Countries Covered:
- South Africa
The reports provide expert analysis and forecasts covering key areas:
- Pharmaceutical industry view
- Demographics and socio-economic status
- Policy, legal and Regulatory framework for the pharmaceutical sector
- Regulatory process
- Governing Regulatory bodies
- Regulatory requirements for drug approvals
- Regulatory approval process
- Manufacturing site approval
- Audits – Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Export/Import regulations
- Product launch, price control and transparency
- Drug distribution process
- Competitive landscape – leading companies and products
- Key market challenges
- Market forecast
- Regulatory requirements harmonization initiatives
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory analysis
- Healthcare products
Catering to the industry’s need – an automated information flow about the regulations and Health Authority updates, Freyr offers a cloud-hosted Regulatory intelligence software, Freyr IMPACT. With effective monitoring, collation, analysis on current regulations, guidance documents, policies and legislations, Freyr IMPACT, a robust Regulatory intelligence platform provides a complete spectrum of Regulatory information that span across various industries, products and regulation categories.
Would you like to decode complete information and gain a first-hand experience of Freyr IMPACT?